Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
12-03-2012, 11:42 AM
4g technology ppt slide show free download
My name is vijay bahadur singh and i am a B-tech 2nd year student .I want to know about the 4g technology and i have to make ppt on 4g technolmgy please help me
14-04-2012, 07:48 AM
RE: 4g technology ppt slide show free download
for seminar project in mah college i have too give my seminar on 4g technology
25-06-2012, 10:50 AM
to get information about the topic "4g technology" full report ppt and related topic refer the link bellow

http://seminarprojects.com/Thread-4g-tec...nar-report

http://seminarprojects.com/Thread-4g-technology--40388
25-08-2012, 07:08 PM
hey i need latest technology of mobile communication in 4th generation..i have ppt in 4th generation..please help me
02-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii this is himabindu i want to know about 4G. And want to give ppt on 4G
26-01-2013, 02:13 PM
please send me the ppt of 4G technologyon saumyakakker13[at]gmail.com
28-01-2013, 11:52 AM
to get information about the topic 4g technology full report ppt and related topic refer the link bellow

http://seminarprojects.com/Thread-4g-tec...nar-report

http://seminarprojects.com/Thread-4g-wir...ull-report

http://seminarprojects.com/Thread-4g-tec...ort?page=2

http://seminarprojects.com/Thread-4g-tec...ort?page=3
13-02-2013, 11:02 AM
Video RE: 4g technology ppt slide show free download
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i need a technical seminar topic ppt
please do share or send me
29-05-2013, 12:15 PM
4G TECHNOLOGIES

.ppt  4G TECHNOLOGIES.ppt (Size: 893 KB / Downloads: 16)

INTRODUCTION

4G is the short term for fourth-generation wireless. It is still a research lab standard , the stage of broadband mobile communications that will supersede the third generation (3G). It is expected that end-to-end IP and high-quality streaming video will be among 4G's distinguishing features.
A 4G system will be able to provide a comprehensive IP solution where voice , data and streamed multimedia can be given to the users on “ Anytime Anywhere ” basis and higher data rates than the previous generations.
It will be a fully IP based integrated system capable of providing between 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps in both indoor and outdoor with premium quality and high security.
It is going to be launched in the year 2010.

OBJECTIVE

4G is being developed to accommodate the Quality of Service (QOS) and rate requirements set by forth coming applications like
1. MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service).
2. Wireless Broadband Service.
3. Video Chat.
4. Mobile TV.
5. Digital Video Broadcasting.
6. High Network Capacity.
7. Data Rate of 100 Mbps for mobile and 1 Gbps while stationary .
8. Smooth handoff across heterogeneous network..
9. Seamless Connectivity and Global Roaming across multiple networks.

Time-line from 1G to 4G and beyond:

The first generation, 1G wireless mobile communication systems, was introduced in the early 1980s. 1G wireless was analog and supported the first generation of analog cell phones with the speeds up to 2.4kbps.
The second generation, 2G system, fielded in the late 1980s.It was planned mainly for voice transmission with digital signal and the speeds up to 64kbps.
The third generation, 3G wireless system, also called UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecommunications Standard). , was developed in the late 1990s .3G is not only provided the transmission speeds from 125kbps to 2Mbps, but also included many services, such as global roaming, superior voice and video quality.
The fourth generation, 4G is a conceptual framework just raised in 2002. The speeds of 4G can theoretically be promised up to 1Gbps. The beyond will be 5G with incredible transmission speed with no limitation for access and zone size.

ADVANTAGES

High Speed:– Data Rate of 100 Mbps for mobile and 1 Gbps while stationary.
Global Standard:-4G will be a global standard that provides global mobility and service portability so that service provider will no longer be limited by single-system.
Low Cost:– Access technologies, services and applications can unlimitedly be run through wireless backbone over wire-line backbone using IP address.

CONCLUSION

As the history of mobile communications shows, attempts have been made to reduce a number of technologies to a single global standard.
4G seems to be a very promising generation of wireless communication that will change the people’s life in the wireless world.
4G is expected to be launched by 2010 and the world is looking forward for the most intelligent technology that would connect the entire globe.
Rating 4g technology ppt slide show free download Options
Share 4g technology ppt slide show free download To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : what is 4g technology ppt, ppt for 4g technology free download, 4g technology ppt download, 4g technology ppt free download, 4g tech seminarproject, 4g ppt, project on 4g technology, ppt about 4g technology to easy download, about 4g technology ppt, 4g technology seminar, 4g seminar ppt, free slide show on technology today, seminar 4g technology ppt, ppts on 4 g technology, seminars on ppt on 4g technology, ppt on 4g tehonology fu ll download slides, simple ppt on 4g free download, free downlod 4 g technology slides, information technology ppt for 10 slideshow, ppt on 4g technology, 4g technology pdf download, 4g technology seminar report ppt, 4g technology ppt,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ppt presentation on rural banking in india free download Guest 14 10,903 25-08-2016 06:58 PM
Last Post: Guest
  friend mapper android ppt Guest 2 2,071 24-08-2016 11:13 AM
Last Post: dhanabhagya
  software requirements specification on medical store management system download Guest 5 7,298 17-08-2016 09:32 AM
Last Post: mkaasees
  tool and die making ppt Guest 3 1,516 04-08-2016 09:34 AM
  vlsi seminar topics ppt Guest 2 1,505 02-08-2016 10:12 AM
  power generation using gravity ppt Guest 6 4,932 25-07-2016 06:01 PM
Last Post: Guest
  free project on asp net with source code on catering services Guest 4 3,618 25-07-2016 03:52 PM
  security features of atm ppt pdf Guest 10 12,897 20-07-2016 03:04 PM
  online examination system project in java free download Guest 4 3,056 20-07-2016 02:36 PM
  universal current sensor ppt Guest 6 1,844 20-07-2016 12:07 PM
Last Post: jaseela123
This Page May Contain What is 4g technology ppt slide show free download And Latest Information/News About 4g technology ppt slide show free download,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about 4g technology ppt slide show free download Or Ask Here

Options: