Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
20-08-2012, 12:08 PM
APTITUDE TEST ppt
APTITUDE TEST

.doc  APTITUD.doc (Size: 101 KB / Downloads: 87)

Analytical reasoning

1. Joe's age , Joe's sister's age and Joe's fathers age sums up to a century. When sox s as old as his father, Joe's
sister will be twice as old as now. When Joe is as old as his father then his father is twice as old as when his
sister was as old as her father

Ans: Joe=20 sister=30 father=50

2. At 6'o clock clock ticks 6 times. The time between first and last ticks was 30sec. How much time it takes at
12'o clock.?
Ans. 66 sec. 2 marks.

3. Three friends divided some bullets equally. After all of them shot 4 bullets the total no.of remaining bullets is equal
to that of one has after division. Find the original number divided.
Ans: 18

4. A ship went on a voyage after 180 miles a plane started with 10 times speed that of the ship. Find the distance
when they meet from starting point.
Ans: 200

5. A man sold two cows for Rs. 210 at a total profit of 5 %. He sold one cow at a loss of 10% and another at a
profit of 10%. What is the price of each cow?
Ans: Rs. 150 and Rs. 50

Directions: 6 -10 In each of the questions given below which one of the five answer figures on the right should come after the problem figures on the left, if the sequence were continued ?
Answers 6-10
6) B 7) D 8) E 9) A 10) C

Questions 11- 15 are to be answered on the following data

A causes B or C, but not both
F occurs only if B occurs
D occurs if B or C occurs
E occurs only if C occurs
J occurs only if E or F occurs
D causes G, H or both
H occurs if E occurs
G occurs if F occurs

11. If A occurs which of the following must occurs
I. F and G
II. E and H
III. D
(a) I only
(b) II only
© III only
(d) I,II, & III
(e) I & II (or) II & III but not both
Ans. (e)

12. If B occurs which must occur
(a) D
(b) D and G
© G and H
(d) F and G
(e) J
Ans. (a)

13. If J occurs which must have occurred
(a) E
(b) either B or C
© both E & F
(d) B
(e) both B & C
Ans. (b)

14. Which may occurs as a result of cause not mentioned
I. D
II. A
III. F
(a) I only
(b) II only
© I & II
(d) II & III
(e) I,II & III
Ans. ©

15. E occurs which one cannot occurs
(a) A
(b) F
© D
(d) C
Ans: (b)

Directions16-20: Each problem consists of a problem followed by two statements. Decide whether the data in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Select your answer according to whether:
(A) statement 1 alone is sufficient, but statement 2 alone is not sufficient to answer the question
(B) statement 2 alone is sufficient, but statement 1 alone is not sufficient to answer the question
© both statements taken together are sufficient to answer the question, but neither statement alone is sufficient
(D) each statement alone is sufficient
(E) statements 1 and 2 together are not sufficient, and additional data is needed to answer the question
Rating APTITUDE TEST ppt Options
Share APTITUDE TEST ppt To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : problem on ages aptitude with answer ppt, aptitude questions on series of numbers ppt, interview aptitude test ppt, aptitude questions on average ppt, aptitude test in maths question and answer ppt, aptitude test seminar ppt download, ppt of apptitude test, ppt on aptitutde test, online aptitude test ppt, a man sold two cows for rs 210, a man sold two cows for rs 210 at a total profit of 5, aptitude problem question and answer ppt, joe s age joe s sister s age and joe s fathers age sums up to a century when sox s as old as his father joe s sister will be , ppt for problems on numbers for aptitude test, ppt on aptitude test format, aptitude test ppt,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  CCC’ TEST PAPERS mkaasees 0 49 24-10-2014 03:30 PM
Last Post: mkaasees
  CCC’ TEST PAPERS mkaasees 0 90 18-10-2014 04:48 PM
  CCC’ TEST PAPERS mkaasees 0 166 24-09-2014 03:38 PM
  SBI PO Model Test Paper with Answers seminar post 0 401 19-04-2014 12:08 PM
Last Post: seminar post
  Full Aptitude Questions & Answers study tips 0 884 07-06-2013 12:24 PM
Last Post: study tips
  Free Situational Judgement Test Questions study tips 0 853 28-02-2013 12:03 PM
Last Post: study tips
  TCS On line Written test questions and answer project girl 0 480 29-01-2013 11:04 AM
Last Post: project girl
  Technical Aptitude Questions pdf project girl 0 1,063 28-01-2013 02:26 PM
  Aptitude Questions and Answers pdf project girl 0 865 24-12-2012 04:40 PM
  Wipro Aptitude Test Dec 2007 project girl 0 581 10-12-2012 01:06 PM
This Page May Contain What is APTITUDE TEST ppt And Latest Information/News About APTITUDE TEST ppt,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about APTITUDE TEST ppt Or Ask Here

Options: