Company Information Tracking System (CITS)
Company information Tracking System.docx (Size: 15.54 KB / Downloads: 130)
CITS is a powerful human resource tool for maintaining employee and company information. More than a data storage program, CITS helps you manage your employees. CITS offers a wide variety of Reports that give you exactly the information you need. View payroll information by department, or find everyone who is receiving company Benefits. CITS gives you the power of information with different report categories. CITS allows you to add and remove employees from the program and provides access to all employee information categories from Address History to Work Information. Organization files keep track of your company information. From this screen you can create, modify, and Remove company data. You can adjust data for company benefits, departments, evaluation categories, and Positions. It is a good idea to define your departments and positions before adding employees. You must also set up your company benefits and evaluations before adding them to your employee files. When you create a new category such as an Additional department or position, it is immediately available for selection in every applicable employee screen. Checklists assist you in office management by creating a list of items that need to be completed for a particular event. For example, you may want to make a checklist of everything that needs to be done when someone is hired.
The company uses the Sanchez application which is a single user system to find the employee information .
• The important and the most significant drawback is that the system is manual. There are errors due to carelessness or oversight that may result in loss to the data and as to the organization. For an organization, time is very important factor.
• The employee information are stored in the Sanchez application which is like a excel sheet. This makes it impossible to search for a company information in such a long table manually and to add a new query if the searched query is not available.
The proposed system is designed to eliminate all the drawbacks of the existing system. The system is part of a large HRMS Application and shall be responsible for maintaining information about employees,
• company benefits,
• new recruit checklists,
• employee achievements,
• evaluation reports,
• education & training,
work changes and several ad hoc reports.
The major advantage of the proposed system is,
• It’s online, so that information is available anytime.
• High integrity and security.
• Ability to incorporate newly available data.
• It is user friendly
• Speed and accuracy is increased
• Fully automated.
• Security is associated with user authentication
• Duplication of information is curbed.
H/W System Configuration
Processor - Pentium –III
Speed - 1.1 Ghz
RAM - 256 MB(min)
Hard Disk - 20 GB
Floppy Drive - 1.44 MB
Key Board - Standard Windows Keyboard
Mouse - Two or Three Button Mouse
Monitor - SVGA
OPERATING SYSTEM : Windows 2000.
Technology : Java Server Pages (JSP)
DATABASE : MY SQL
Web Server : Tomcat 6.0