Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)
Tags: Design, analysis, connecting, engine, Design and analysis of connecting rod 4s SI engine, Design and analysis of connecting rod 4s SI engine ppt, Design and analysis of connecting rod 4s SI engine pdf, connecting rod drawing, connecting rod bearing failure, connecting rod assembly, connecting rod dimensions, connecting rod manufacturers in india, connecting rod piston, connecting rod analysis, connecting rod manufacturing process, connecting rod design,
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
05-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Design and analysis of connecting rod 4s S.I engine
Design and analysis of connecting rod 4s S.I engine.

ABSTRACT

Connecting rod is a structural member in the engine, which transfers reciprocating motion into rotary motion of crank shaft
The connecting rod while transferring the power from piston to crank shaft takes load from piston due to combustion process in the combustion chamber
The load acts at a particular crank angle to the max hence the connecting rod is analyzed due to stress developed, due to load conditions and changes mentioned
In this analysis a model of connecting rod is generated in pro/e and analyzed in ansys using FEM (finite element method) by applying loads and boundary conditions, and then solved for engineering responses

Please Use Search http://seminarprojects.com/search.php wisely To Get More Information About A Seminar Or Project Topic
04-02-2011, 11:31 AM
RE: Design and analysis of connecting rod 4s S.I engine
hai i am kiran .i deside to done my project on "design and analysis of connecting rod " by using ansys&pro-e .i want full details on that project

Please Use Search http://seminarprojects.com/search.php wisely To Get More Information About A Seminar Or Project Topic
11-02-2011, 08:28 AM
Hello,can I get design details about this project.
04-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Can i have the detail of the project please?
02-05-2011, 11:22 PM
Can anyone give the documentation for Design and analysis of connecting rod 4s S.I engine??
Rating Design and analysis of connecting rod 4s S.I engine Options
Share Design and analysis of connecting rod 4s S.I engine To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : desgin and analysis of connecting rod, connecting rod facts, design of connecting rod of an engine, design and analysis of connecting rod in fea, mechanical seminar ansys, design of connecting rod ppt, connecting rod design calculations ppt, engineering analysis of connecting rod, connecting rod design pdf, design and analysis of connecting rod, conecting rod design, fea design structural analysis of connecting rod pdf, mechanical seminar topics on finite element analysis ansys, design of connecting rod and analysis, ansys structural analysis in connecting rod pdf, engine connecting rod design calculations ppt, connecting rod design, design of connecting rod,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Modelling and Analysis of Composite Leaf Spring under the Static Load Condition seminar projects maker 2 129 Today 11:38 AM
Last Post: mkaasees
  DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF A SOLAR POWERED VAPOUR COMPRESSION REFRIGERATING SYSTEM seminar post 0 104 11-04-2014 12:09 PM
Last Post: seminar post
  LINKAGE DESIGN OF QUICK RETURN MECHANISM pdf seminar projects maker 0 105 29-03-2014 11:57 AM
Last Post: seminar projects maker
  Modeling and Fatigue Analysis of Automotive Wheel Rim smart paper boy 3 2,789 29-03-2014 09:56 AM
Last Post: mkaasees
  Engine Performance and Emission Characteristics of CRDI Diesel Engine Equipped seminar projects maker 0 78 28-03-2014 02:00 PM
  ANALYSIS OF COMPOSITE LEAF SPRING USING FEA FOR LIGHT VEHICLE MINI TRUCK pdf seminar projects maker 0 72 20-03-2014 12:22 PM
  A PROJECT REPORT ON DESIGN OF THREE WHEELED ELECTRIC CAR EL3CT seminar projects maker 0 130 19-03-2014 04:57 PM
  DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF COMPOSITE LEAF SPRING IN LIGHT VEHICLE pdf seminar projects maker 0 110 19-03-2014 04:30 PM
  DESIGN OF PRESSURE VESSEL full report project report tiger 6 24,760 15-03-2014 10:34 AM
Last Post: Guest
  STUDY AND ANALYSIS OF MATERIALS CHARACTERISTICS ON LATHE MACHINE project girl 1 703 11-03-2014 12:28 PM
Last Post: Guest
This Page May Contain What is Design and analysis of connecting rod 4s S.I engine And Latest Information/News About Design and analysis of connecting rod 4s S.I engine,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about Design and analysis of connecting rod 4s S.I engine Or Ask Here

Options: