Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
27-01-2011, 11:10 AM
digital image processing
hi i am kavitha.right now i am doing my m.tech project on digital image processing.so i need information about my project.i am mainly concentrating on preprocessing operations i.e atmospheric correction(AC)and radiometric correction.i want to know the parameters considered for AC,factors that are responsible for loss of signal due to AC and also all the methods used for AC.
28-01-2011, 11:31 AM
RE: digital image processing
hi
please go through the following thread for more details on digital image processing.

http://www.seminarprojects.com/Thread-di...ull-report

regards.
16-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Digital image processing is the use of computer algorithms to perform image processing on digital images. As a subcategory or field of digital signal processing, digital image processing has many advantages over analog image processing. It allows a much wider range of algorithms to be applied to the input data and can avoid problems such as the build-up of noise and signal distortion during processing. Since images are defined over two dimensions (perhaps more) digital image processing may be modeled in the form of Multidimensional Systems.

Please Use Search http://seminarprojects.com/search.php wisely To Get More Information About A Seminar Or Project Topic
07-03-2011, 09:52 AM
Digital image processing is the use of computer algorithms to perform image processing on digital images. ...Digital image processing is the use of computer algorithms to perform image processing on digital images. As a subcategory or field of digital signal processing, digital image processing has many advantages over analog image processing. The simplest form of digital image processing employs a microprocessor that converts the digital data tape into a film image with minimal corrections and calibrations.

Please Use Search http://seminarprojects.com/search.php wisely To Get More Information About A Seminar Or Project Topic
12-03-2011, 08:28 PM
hi,m preeti raina m pursing mtech n iwant some report in image processing like to find out black colour from given image on matlab
Rating digital image processing Options
Share digital image processing To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : 5 research topics, digital image processing research areas, seminar topics on digital image processing, image processing research topics, m tech seminar topics digital image processing, current research topic on digital image processing, research topic in application of digital image processing, seminar topics in digital image processing, topics of research in digital image procssing, new research topic in digital image processing, digital image processing research topics, research topics in digital image processing, digital image processing in medical field ppt, image processing research problems ppt, digital image processing for mtech technical seminar,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  PROCESSING OF MERCURY – STIBIUM GOLD BEARING ORE OF DJIJIKRUT DEPOSIT pdf seminar projects maker 0 154 24-05-2014 10:24 AM
Last Post: seminar projects maker
  Intelligent Needle Visualization System for Surgery Using Image Processing Report seminar projects maker 0 159 07-05-2014 02:28 PM
  Economic Analysis of Processing of Guava (Psydium guajava L.) in Uttar Pradesh State seminar post 0 145 03-05-2014 12:34 PM
Last Post: seminar post
  Denoising of salt-and-pepper noise corrupted image using modified directional seminar projects maker 0 241 22-03-2014 04:45 PM
  DIMENSIONAL STONE RESOURCES IN INDIA AND ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY MINING AND PROCESSING seminar projects maker 0 255 13-09-2013 12:58 PM
  Pushpagiri Medical College Central Library as an Information Center in digital seminar projects maker 0 275 12-09-2013 03:07 PM
  Digital Stethoscope study tips 0 287 10-08-2013 03:30 PM
Last Post: study tips
  IMAGE STEGANOGRAPHY REPORT project girl 0 432 01-12-2012 11:22 AM
Last Post: project girl
This Page May Contain What is digital image processing And Latest Information/News About digital image processing,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about digital image processing Or Ask Here

Options: