Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
05-10-2012, 08:42 PM
dtsi technology ppt
i need some ppt on dtsi techmology for seminar
06-10-2012, 11:02 AM
RE: dtsi technology ppt
to get information about the topic "dtsi technology" full report topic refer the link bellow

http://seminarprojects.com/Thread-dtsi-technology
09-11-2012, 11:03 AM
DTS-i Technology

.pptx  DTS-i Technology.pptx (Size: 291.07 KB / Downloads: 109)

What Is DTS-i System

Digital Twin Spark Ignition has two spark plugs that use to ignite the charge in the combustion chamber.
2 spark plugs at either ends of the  combustion chamber help in faster and better combustion.
It only use in the petrol engine.

Why do we use the DTS-i in 4-stroke Petrol Engine

In 4-stroke petrol engine at ignition time the air and fuel mixture does not burn completely. But when DTS-i system use in engine the rich mixture completely burn and the ignition time decrease. And power of engine increases

Working of DTS-I system

When the rich mixture of air and fuel enter in the combustion chamber , the two spark plugs
fixed at opposite end of engine cylinder generated spark and this spark burn the mixture that burned mixture gives power to the 4-stroke engine. Here spark generated by the microchip .

Various functions of DTS-i system

It use to increases the efficiency .
It use for faster and better combustion.
It has two spark plug , so it burns the complete rich mixture (air and fuel) in 4stroke petrol engine.
It use to increase the power output of engine.

What are the benefits of DTS-i system

Ignition time decreases.
The rich mixture (air and fuel) completely burns in combustion chamber.
Power produced by DTS-i more compare to single spark ignition system.
Increase the pick up of engine
24-06-2013, 04:16 PM
DTSI

.pptx  DTSI.pptx (Size: 1.74 MB / Downloads: 102)

Introduction

A conventional 4 Stroke engine has a Single Spark Plug and leads to inefficient combustion.
Required Basic design for
i)Uniform power delivery in all operating conditions.
ii)A high degree of drivability.

So , What is this DTSI ??

Two spark plugs at opposite ends of combustion chamber.
Hemispherical chambers, piston heads.
Helps in better fuel efficiency and lower emissions.

Main Characteristics

Digital electronic ignition with two plugs per cylinder and two ignition distributors.
Twin overhead cams with camshaft timing variation.
Injection fuel feed with integrated electronic twin spark ignition.

Engine comprises of…….???

Four-in-line cylinder
Light weight due to all Aluminium -alloy .
The pressed-in cast iron cylinder liners for more effective heat dissipation.

Advantages

Better starting of engine even in Winter season & cold climatic conditions.
Due to two spark plugs, there will be sufficient time intervals to cool the chamber.
Efficiently balances the temperature of chambers and other parts.
Increase the Thermal Efficiency of the Engine.
Diameter of the flame increases rapidly.
Twin Spark plugs reduces the soiling of plugs.

Ignition

It is controlled by integrated digital electronic control box called Capacitor Distributed Ignition(CDI).
DTS-i yields:
1. More effective combustion at low load and at idling speed.
2. A sizeable reduction in specific fuel consumption.
3. Less chance of ignition system failure.
Rating dtsi technology ppt Options
Share dtsi technology ppt To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : digital twin spark fuel ignition engine, what does microchips mean in dtsi engines, dtsi technology ppt download, seminar topic on dtsi technology with ppt, dts i technology ppt, dtsi engine technology ppt, ppt on dts i, project abstract on gifi, ppt on dtsi, seminar ppt on dtsi technology, ppt on dtsi technology, ppt download for dtsi technology, download digital twin spark ignition engine ppt free, dtsi ppt, dtsi technology ppt, free download ppt slids on dtsi technology, dtsi seminar project in ppt, information on dts i technology, seminar on dtsi technology, dtsi technology ppt seminar, what is dtsi technolog for seminar, dtsi technology pdf, dtsi technology,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  6g mobile technology ppt download and abstract Guest 6 3,435 12-08-2014 07:04 AM
Last Post: Guest
  wireless 3 phase motor starter using rf technology Guest 2 1,285 21-07-2014 06:16 PM
Last Post: Guest
Wink download moletronics an invisible technology ppt repalaramesh446 14 4,998 30-06-2014 12:28 PM
Last Post: mkaasees
  palm vein technology ppt free download Guest 7 5,953 26-06-2014 10:19 AM
  ppt for gi fi wireless technology Guest 11 6,426 15-05-2014 10:27 AM
  sixth sense technology abstract ieee format kolligitika 2 2,163 29-04-2014 03:48 PM
Last Post: seminar projects maker
  hawk eye technology seminar report Guest 2 1,116 26-04-2014 11:51 AM
Last Post: seminar post
  5g mobile technology documentation download Guest 25 8,215 19-04-2014 10:43 AM
  skybus technology free download ppt yashwanth prasad 11 8,567 18-04-2014 02:20 PM
  seminar on embedded web technology Guest 12 2,490 07-04-2014 12:09 PM
This Page May Contain What is dtsi technology ppt And Latest Information/News About dtsi technology ppt,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about dtsi technology ppt Or Ask Here

Options: