Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
09-05-2011, 04:14 PM
INTEL CORE i7

.ppt  Core i7.ppt (Size: 3.64 MB / Downloads: 767)
Processor thermal solution & LGA1366 Socket stack
LGA1366 socket with pick and place cover removed
ATX heat sink
CHIPSET
A chipset is a group of integrated circuits, or chips, that are designed to work together, and are usually marketed as a single product.
In personal computers based on Intel Pentium-class microprocessors, the term often refers to a specific pair of chips on the motherboard: the northbridge and the southbridge.
The northbridge links the CPU to very high-speed devices, especially main memory and graphics controllers, and the southbridge connects to lower-speed peripheral buses (such as PCI or ISA).
In many modern chipsets, the southbridge actually contains some on-chip integrated peripherals, such as Ethernet, USB, and audio devices. A chipset is usually designed to work with a specific family of microprocessors. Because it controls communications between the processor and external devices, the chipset plays a crucial role in determining system performance.
INTEL X58
The Intel X58 (codenamed Tylersburg) is an Intel chip designed to connect Intel processors with Intel QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) interface to peripheral devices. Supported processors implement the Nehalem micro architecture and therefore have an integrated memory controller (IMC), so the X58 does not have a memory interface.
Except for the lack of a memory interface, the X58 is similar to the traditional Northbridge.
Communicates with the processor via the high speed QPI, it communicates with the Southbridge via DMI, and it communicates with high speed peripherals via PCI-E.
The X58 is not a memory controller hub (MCH).
X58 QuickPath Interconnect port has 20 lanes.
Unlike the FSB, QPI is a point-to-point interface and supports not only processor-chipset interface, but also processor-to-processor connection and chip-to-chip connection.
The X58 has two QPIs and can directly connect to two processors on a multi-socket motherboard or form a ring-like connection :
(1st processor - x58 - x58 - 2nd processor - 1st processor)
I/O Controller Hub (ICH), also known as Intel 82801, is an Intel microchip used as southbridge on motherboards with Intel chipsets (Intel Hub Architecture). As with any other southbridge, the ICH is used to connect and control peripheral devices.
Asus Rampage II
High end motherboard intended mainly for the gamers with the best features of graphics and overclocking.
Provides ultra-realistic graphics and high-impact, professional gaming performance.
The Asus Rampage II Extreme
CONCLUSION
In a test performed on a leaked hardware, the core i7 outperformed the currently fastest core2 extreme processor.
It has got the advantages of high performance, highly overclockable, quite cooling and power efficient.
Some of the disadvantages include the requirement of newer motherboards, sensitive to higher voltage.
The technology keeps on improving as the need for faster and high end applications increases. The 8 core version is about to be released soon.
09-07-2011, 10:38 AM
RE: INTEL CORE i7
ABSTRACT
Intel Core i7 is a family of several Intel desktop processors. It is a high-end quad-core (four cores in single CPU) processor released in November 2008. Intel Core i7 provides four complete execution cores in a single processor package. Four dedicated physical cores help operating systems and applications deliver additional performance, so users can experience better multitasking and multithreaded performance across many types of applications and workloads. The Intel Core i7 processor family delivers maximum processing performance in response to peak demands. You will fly through everything you do on your PC—from playing intense games to creating and editing digital video, music, and photos. With Intel Turbo Boost Technology and Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, you get intelligent performance when you need it most. The Intel Core i7-900 processor series, in combination with the Intel X58 Express Chipset, offers best-in-class platform performance with three-channel DDR3 memory support and full 2 x16 PCI Express 2.0 graphics for the most demanding, compute-intensive environments.
12-03-2012, 07:01 AM
can you say me about intel core for 2 nd generation architecture detailly
12-03-2012, 09:39 AM
to get information about the topic "INTEL CORE i7" full report refer the link bellow

http://seminarprojects.com/Thread-intel-...7#pid74537
24-04-2012, 03:34 PM
INTEL CORE i7

.doc  hashu.doc (Size: 480.5 KB / Downloads: 52)

INTRODUCTION
Intel Core is a brand name used for various mid-range to high-end consumer and business microprocessors made by Intel.In general, processors sold as Core are more powerful variants of the same processors marketed as entry-level Celeron and Pentium. Similarly, identical or more capable versions of Core processors are also sold as Xeon processors for the server market.The current lineup of Core processors includes the latest Intel Core i7, Intel Core i5 and Intel Core i3, and the older Intel Core 2 Solo, Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Core 2 Quad, and Intel Core 2 Extreme lines. A microprocessor incorporates the functions of a computer's central processing unit (CPU) on a single integrated circuit, (IC) or at most a few integrated circuits.It is multipurpose, programmable device that accepts digital data as input, processes it according to instructions stored in its memory, and provides results as output. It is an example of sequential digital logic, as it has internal memory. Microprocessors operate on numbers and symbols represented in the binary numeral system.

Nehalem microarchitecture based
Nehalem microarchitecture,[14] Intel introduced a new naming scheme for its Core processors. There are three variants, Core i3, Core i5, and Core i7, but the names no longer correspond to specific technical features like the number of cores. Instead, the brand is now divided from low-level (i3), through mid-range (i5) to high-end performance (i7),[15]which correspond to three to five stars in Intel's Intel Processor Rating[16] as opposed to the entry-level Celeron (one star) and Pentium (two stars) processors.[17]

MEMORY OF INTEL COREI7 PROCESSORS
After all, it is possible to configure a Core i7 processor with triple-channel memory operating at 1066, 1333 and 1600MHz, or even faster.
In the past, when testing the Core 2 family of processors, we found that spending more money on high-speed DDR2 and DDR3 memory was a real waste of money, since the processor was unable to take benefit from the added bandwidth.Whereas previous Intel processors such as the Core 2, Pentium D, Pentium 4, and so on, relied on the Front Side Bus (FSB) to access RAM, the new Core i7 processors do not.
Rating INTEL CORE i7 Options
Share INTEL CORE i7 To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : intel corei7 ppt, ppt on i7 intel processor, intel i7 processor ppt, intel i7 abstract doc, ppt for intel core i7, seminar full report on core i7 processor, prosesor intel i7 ppt, intel core i7 processor ppt, latest technology of microprocessor i7 ppt, core i7 technology seminar, core i7 processor seminar files, intel core i7 seminar, ppt for intel i7, procesador i7 intel ppt, seminar topic on i7 processor, seminar on i7 processor, intel core i7 ppt download, i7 microprocessor seminar report, intel core processor seminar ppt pdf, intel core i7 seminar report, intel core i7 ppt, intel i7 seminar, ppt on i7 processor, pentium vs i7 ppt, i7 processor full review ppt,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dual Core Processor : Seminar Report and PPT seminar post 0 85 09-06-2014 10:42 AM
Last Post: seminar post
  Intel Centrino Mobile Technology : Seminar Report and PPT seminar post 0 86 09-06-2014 10:24 AM
  Intel Core I7 Processor : Seminar Report and PPT seminar post 0 96 05-06-2014 03:21 PM
  Zenoss Core : Seminar Report and PPT seminar projects maker 0 86 05-06-2014 10:50 AM
Last Post: seminar projects maker
  Open Core Protocol ( OCP ) An Introduction to Interface Specification seminar projects maker 0 333 24-09-2013 12:29 PM
Last Post: seminar projects maker
  intel Core i7 PPT study tips 0 362 13-07-2013 12:17 PM
Last Post: study tips
  Core Java (unit-1) PPT study tips 0 341 04-03-2013 04:16 PM
Last Post: study tips
  MICROPROCESSOR INTEL 8086/8088 seminar class 2 3,298 04-03-2013 10:00 AM
Last Post: seminar tips
  Core java (Java SE) project girl 0 332 05-02-2013 11:50 AM
Last Post: project girl
  Intel 8088 Addressing modes PPT project girl 0 339 02-02-2013 12:41 PM
Last Post: project girl
This Page May Contain What is INTEL CORE i7 And Latest Information/News About INTEL CORE i7 ,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about INTEL CORE i7 Or Ask Here

Options: