Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
02-07-2012, 02:26 PM
mechanical engineering fresher resume format free download
sir,
With due respect,i would like to inform you that i am a job seeker.i have compleated B.tech with mechanical engineering in year 2012.so i am a fresher and right now i am not doing job any where.I am searching for jobs in mechanical core industries,and for applying to the jobs,i need a right pattern of my ressume.so for that i need your help.so please kindly help me,and send me a right format of ressume for B.tech(Mechanical) student.I will be very greatfut to you.

Thanking you.
expecting your quick responce.
10-09-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: mechanical engineering fresher resume format free download
:angel:
14-09-2012, 12:50 PM
[/color][/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=medium][color=#800000]
28-12-2012, 10:45 AM
send me this formate:)
22-01-2013, 07:33 AM
i want freasher resume format .i am a mechanical fresher.my intrested to core side jobs plz help me...
28-01-2013, 11:48 AM
Thumbs Up RE: mechanical engineering fresher resume format free download
[/color][/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=medium][color=#000000]
28-01-2013, 08:42 PM
wwww,kvbmfncmbxmnmxcbxbxbxcmmcmbxcmnbxcmbmxcnbnxcbjfgdfbm cn c ncb vbcn vnbzcvnc ncbvmnvcbncbvnzcbv
28-01-2013, 10:53 PM

05-02-2013, 10:34 AM
BE mechanical completing in 2012, so ply give me idea to complete my resume .i am very thank full to u sir.
16-04-2013, 11:51 PM
teri ma ka naka saki naka ...............................................................................................​...................................
24-04-2013, 05:49 PM
[/font][font=Arial]
22-05-2013, 07:42 AM
Resume mechanical engineering fresher resume objective
01-06-2013, 08:28 PM
BIO-DATA

Personal Name PINAKIN PRAHLADBHAI PATEL
Address 24-ambar society , manipura road , vijapur.-382870
Dist. –Mehsana. State – Gujrat.
Date of Birth 07/03/1990
Gender Male
Phone No: (M) 9426657292
Marital Status Unmarried
Email Id: P272patel[at]gmail.com
Patelpinakin007[at]gmail.com
Hobbies Listening Music, Playing games
Mother Tongue Gujarati
Nationality Indian
Cast Hindu K.P.
Known Languages Gujarati, English, Hindi

CAREER OBJECTIVE:

Aim to associated with a reputed and progressive organization which will provide knowledge and skill and be a contributor to the growth and success of the organization.

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:

Qualification Year of Passing Board / University Percentage (%) Or Grade
S.S.C 2006 G.S.H.E.B. 85.29%
H.S.C 2008 G.S.H.E.B. 70.32%
B.TECH MECHATRONICS
(MECHANICAL + ELECTRONIC) 2012 GANPAT UNIVERSITY
65.27%

DETAILS OF EXPERIENCE

1 ) Organization:- Rainbow Papers Limited,Rajpur.
Duration:- From Nov. -2012 (present)
Designation:- Instrument maintance engineer
Job Profile:- Working With ABB XA 800 DCS & Siemens s7 PLC
For VOITH Machine,also Working on Different Types
of Machines likes : Re-winder,Reel-Wrapping,Sheet Cutter,
Carrying out Maintenance of GA90 Atlas Copco Compressor,
Auto guides,Pneumatic and hydraulic cylindesrs,all types of Valves.

Working Knowledge of following machines

• 200 TPD Paper Machine Supplied by M/S Voith Sulzar.
• Rewinder Supplied by Beloit Germany.
• 200 TPD DIP Supplied by Lemort
• Real Wrapping Machine Supplied by Lamb

During My services I am familiar with various control system and field instrument such as,

1)D.C.S ABB ACS800xA
2)P.L.C Siemens S7,S5
3)Q.C.S VALMET PAPER IQ.
4)CONTROLLERS Nishko,Yokogava
5)CY%TRANSMETER BTG MEK 2300,MBT 100,VALMET
6) TRANSMETERS Rosemount Smart,Yokogava smart,Vega .
7)CONTROL VALVES Nales Jamesbury…..
8)HEND HELD TERMINAL Rosemount HART275 & 375 ; Yokogava BT 200.
9)I/P CONVERTERS ABB
10)E.P CONVERTERS Neles, Fisher gulde…….
11)HYD.SYSTEMS Rexroth valves, Nipcoflex system(Voith) ;
power packs(Rexroth & Vickers )
12)ON/OFF VALVES Festo , Neles Jamesbury….

MECHANICAL UNIT:-

Mechanical job which comprises of large no of centrifugal & Screw pumps , vacuum pumps , Agitators , Dryers , H.P shower Oscilators , a no of Rolls thermal applications , Refiners , centri cleaners & Associated paper machines.
This section also contains different types of Volumetric pumps , gearboxes, blowers, Conveyors, Steam & condensate system & steam traps, Seperators.

I know basic Knowledge of M.S Office , c, c++ ,basic AUTOCAD ,basic PRO-E , ANSYS etc.

KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS :-

i. AUTOMATION (INSTRUMENTATION & HYDRAULLICS SYSTEM)
ii. PRODUCTION PLANING & MANUFACTURING PROCESS
iii. ROBOTICS
iv. POWER PLANT / THERMAL ENGINEERING

Yours Sincerely,
PINAKIN PATEL

Date:
Place:
03-06-2013, 09:34 AM
To get full information or details of mechanical engineering fresher resume please have a look on the pages

http://seminarprojects.com/Thread-mechan...#pid160159

if you again feel trouble on mechanical engineering fresher resume please reply in that page and ask specific fields in mechanical engineering fresher resume
14-07-2013, 01:26 PM
Wink RE electronic &Instrumentation engineering fresher resume format free download
15-07-2013, 09:58 AM
To get full information or details of mechanical engineering fresher resume format please have a look on the pages

http://seminarprojects.com/Thread-mechan...#pid163645

if you again feel trouble on mechanical engineering fresher resume format please reply in that page and ask specific fields
24-08-2013, 04:43 PM
for air conditioner and facilities provider company
26-08-2013, 10:14 AM
To get full information or details of mechanical engineering fresher resume format please have a look on the pages

http://seminarprojects.com/Thread-mechan...#pid163645

if you again feel trouble on mechanical engineering fresher resume format please reply in that page and ask specific fields in mechanical engineering fresher resume format
05-09-2013, 11:52 AM
[/font][/size][size=medium][font=Times New Roman]
06-09-2013, 03:43 PM
sir,
With due respect,i would like to inform you that i am a job seeker.i am doing my B.tech with mechanical engineering .so i am a fresher and right now i am not doing job any where.I am searching for jobs in mechanical core industries,and for applying to the jobs,i need a right pattern of my resume.so for that i need your help.so please kindly help me,and send me a right format of resume for B.tech(Mechanical) student.I will be very grateful to you.

Thanking you.
expecting your quick response.

Reference: http://seminarprojects.com/Thread-mechan...z2e9z50Q65
07-09-2013, 09:54 AM

http://seminarprojects.com/Thread-mechan...oad?page=3

if you again feel trouble on mechanical engineering fresher resume format please reply in that page and ask specific fields in mechanical engineering fresher resume format
26-09-2013, 05:27 PM
http://seminarprojects.com/images/smilies/sleepy.gif

jhgfdsmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm​mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
27-09-2013, 09:50 AM

http://seminarprojects.com/Thread-mechan...oad?page=3

29-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Shy
[/align]
29-09-2013, 08:20 PM
M.DINESH
Mobile: +91-8012220120 Mail : dineshdeenal13[at]gmail.com
OBJECTIVE:
To work in a healthy, innovative and challenging environment extracting the best out of me, which is conducive to learn and grow at professional as well as personal level thereby directing my future endeavors as an asset to the organization
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Degree / Grade Discipline / Specialization School / College Board / University Year of Passing % or Equivalent CGPA
B.E Mechanical Engineering Aksheyaa college of Engineering Anna university 2009-2013 66.4%
H.S.S Biology& maths Sri Ramakrishna mission vidyalaya Boy’s Higher Secondary School(chengalpattu) State Board 2009 66.4%
SSLC State Board Government High School, Kunnankulathur State Board 2007 73%
EXPERIENCES:
Six month experiences in “ACT PLAST&PAINT PVT LTD”
PROJECTS:
“DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF COMPRESSIBLE FULID FLOW MEASURING SYSTEM”(analyzing fluid flow changes caused by a wind turbine driven by a blower or high speed fan.)
“DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF NOZZLE DIFFUSER TURBOCHARGER” (it’s used to increase the volumetric efficiency of 4-stroke petrol engine)
ACHIEVEMENTS AND PARTICIPATIONS:
 Completed technical examination lower grade(Drawing Exam) conducted by T.N government
 Participated in solid work workshop in Barry-Wehmiller international resources
 Mini project in fluid measurement

INDUSTRIAL VISITS:
 Ashok Leyland (Chennai)
 Neyveli Lignite Corporation (Neyveli)
SOFTWARE PROFICIENCY:
 “AUTO CAD”
 “PRO-E”
 “MICROSOFT OFFICE”
PERSONAL PROFILE:
NAME : M.Dinesh
FATHER’S NAME : K.Muthu
NATIONALITY : Indian
DATE OF BIRTH : 21th may 1991
HOBBIES : Playing Cricket &hearing music
PERMANENT ADDRESS: No: 96, school street
Kunnangulathur, Puzhuthivakam (post)
Madhuranthagam (T.K), Kancheepuram (D.T)-603314

LANGUAGES KNOWN : English & Tamil

DECLARATION:
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.

DATE : 13-09-13
PLACE: PADALAM [/font]M.Dinesh
Rating mechanical engineering fresher resume format free download Options
Share mechanical engineering fresher resume format free download To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : fresher mechanical resume format, mechanical engineering fresher resume objective, download resume format mechanical engineer fresher, download resume format for mechanical engineer fresher, resume format mechanical engineer fresher, resume fresher mechanical engineer pdf, resume, mechanical fresher resume download, download free resume for mecanical engineering fresheres, resume format 2012 for b e mechanical free download, latest cv format 2012 for mechanical student, mechanical fresher resumet pdf format, resume for fresh mechanical engineers in pdf format, free latest resume format for mechanical fresher engineer, cv format fresh mechanical engineer,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question bank of maharashtra free mba project report download Guest 2 3,305 16-09-2016 11:11 AM
Last Post: anusree
  free downloading ppt slide on sniffer for detecting lost mobile Guest 15 11,490 09-09-2016 06:22 PM
Last Post: Guest
  6g mobile technology ppt download anuraaji 2 1,896 05-09-2016 09:52 AM
Last Post: jaseela123
  ppt presentation on rural banking in india free download Guest 14 10,903 25-08-2016 06:58 PM
Last Post: Guest
  software requirements specification on medical store management system download Guest 5 7,298 17-08-2016 09:32 AM
Last Post: mkaasees
  free project on asp net with source code on catering services Guest 4 3,618 25-07-2016 03:52 PM
Last Post: dhanabhagya
  online examination system project in java free download Guest 4 3,056 20-07-2016 02:36 PM
Last Post: dhanabhagya
  concurrent engineering lecture notes Guest 7 1,547 20-07-2016 12:27 PM
  online job portal free documentation download pdf amol488 41 30,078 20-07-2016 11:27 AM
Last Post: visalakshik
  free download online mobile recharge project in java Guest 9 8,124 20-07-2016 11:02 AM
This Page May Contain What is mechanical engineering fresher resume format free download And Latest Information/News About mechanical engineering fresher resume format free download,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about mechanical engineering fresher resume format free download Or Ask Here

Options: