Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)
Tags: MOBILE, NUMBER, PORTABILITY, seminar topics for mca, mobile number portability from october 31, mobile number portability from oct 31, mobile number portability in india 2010, mobile number portability pdf, mobile number portability news, mobile number portability architecture, mobile number portability call flow, mobile number portability mnp, mobile number portability ppt,
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
25-01-2011, 05:04 PM
RE: MOBILE NUMBER PORTABILITY
Mobile Number Portability in India
The Indian Telecom market stands apart from other countries' market in the fact that it has the World’s lowest call rate and fastest growing subscriber rate. Yet the a mobile penetration rate is as low as 37%. The Mobile Number Portability (MNP) was decided to be implemented in India by the TRAI (Telecom regulatory Authority of India), and it has been recently made available by the different networks in India.

The steps involved in the porting of a number to a different provider:
1) Customer making a written request to the recipient operator (RO) for porting along with other documents.
2)Verification of the documents by the RO.
3)RO asks the customer to send an SMS to the Donor.
4)The DO(donor operator) sends an automated SMS reply along with a unique porting code.
5)Customer submits the code to the RO.
6)The unique porting code is send to the MNP service provider.
7)the 90 day condition and no pending porting request on that number is verified by the MNPSP.
8)Details forwarded to the RO if verified.
9)criteria for porting are satisfied and inform MNPSP
10)a date and time of porting is fixed by the MNPSP which is withun 36 hrs of the clearance from RO&DO.
11)date & time informed to the subscriber through SMS.
12)instructions for disconnecting the number to the DO is sent by the MNPSP.
13)The DO release the number and report it to MNPSP.
14)MNPSP will inform the RO to activate the mobile number for that RO.
15)a corresponding Location Routing Number is assigned to it by the MNPSP and broadcasts the same to all the Access Providers and International Long
Distance operators..

The request for porting the number can be withdrawn within twenty four hours of making the application.

For details see:

.pdf  Mobile-Number-Portability-in-India.pdf (Size: 118.61 KB / Downloads: 367)

.pdf  MOBILE-NUMBER-PORTABILITY.pdf (Size: 295.04 KB / Downloads: 380)

.pdf  Mobile-Number-Portability-Theory-introduction-and-types-of-solutions-available.pdf (Size: 179.76 KB / Downloads: 358)
25-01-2011, 09:12 PM
hi......
i m giving the seminar on mobile number portability in my college. so please provide me the full report on it. i will be thankful to you........plez reply.
27-01-2011, 11:36 AM
hi
3 pdf files are there to download.
09-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Hi, Im abhijeet.
I choose my seminar topic Number Portability.
So please help me and mail me documents (pdf file or ppt) which you have.
Please mail me.
Thank you.

Email ID:abhijeetdadapate2009[at]gmail.com
09-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Thank You for those 3 pdf files.
Rating MOBILE NUMBER PORTABILITY Options
Share MOBILE NUMBER PORTABILITY To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : ppt of mnp, ppt for mnp, mobile number portability process abstract, ppt on mnp, microwaves pptmobile number portability ppt, seminor on mobile portability, ss7 mnp, mobile number porting ppt, abstract on mobile number portability, mobille number portability seminar topics, mobile number portability seminar topic, a seminar report on mnp, mnp ppt, network portability full seminar report, mba project for mobile number portability, seminar topic network portability, mnp ece related ppt, mnp ppt india, seminar report for mobile number portability, article on mobile number portability with conclusion, mnp technology, www mnp in ppt file com, mobile number portability,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TOPOLOGY CONTROL IN MOBILE AD HOC NETWORKS WITH COOPERATIVE COMMUNICATIONS seminar flower 4 1,724 17-04-2014 12:02 PM
Last Post: mkaasees
  mobile phone cloning full report project topics 25 39,180 28-03-2014 09:49 AM
  MOBILE TRAVEL GUIDE ANDROID PLATFORM REPORT seminar projects maker 0 71 21-03-2014 11:28 AM
Last Post: seminar projects maker
  3G Vs 4G MOBILE COMMUNICATION ppt project girl 1 691 20-03-2014 11:46 AM
Last Post: DwanaKloss
  Estimation of the Number of Sources by Using an MMSE-based MDL Criterion alicejoe 1 35 18-03-2014 11:40 AM
  Poster: Creating a User-Specific Perspective View for Mobile Mixed Reality Systems alicejoe 0 38 17-03-2014 08:59 PM
Last Post: alicejoe
  A Survey of Ant-Based Routing Algorithms for Mobile Ad-hoc Networks alicejoe 0 35 17-03-2014 07:28 PM
  A Short-Range Infrared Communication for Swarm Mobile Robots alicejoe 0 32 17-03-2014 07:14 PM
  Applying Case-based reasoning for mobile support in diagnosing infective diseases alicejoe 0 32 17-03-2014 06:54 PM
  A Possibilistic Approach to Sensor Fusion in Mobile Robotics alicejoe 0 31 17-03-2014 06:49 PM
This Page May Contain What is MOBILE NUMBER PORTABILITY And Latest Information/News About MOBILE NUMBER PORTABILITY,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about MOBILE NUMBER PORTABILITY Or Ask Here

Options: