Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
31-05-2011, 09:32 AM
PC BASED WIRELESS STEPPER MOTOR CONTROL SYSTEM WITH MICROCONTROLLER
Abstract:
This project focuses on developing an embedded system to control the operation of the stepper motor using micro controller. It consists of two parts; one is transmitter which consists of pc, level converter, microcontroller, RF transmitter. Another one is receiver which consists of RF receiver, microcontroller, stepper motor and stepper motor driver.
If we want to control the motor the information is given to the microcontroller using pc. Microcontroller recognizes the data and provides the appropriate information to the RF transmitter. It transmits the desired signal to the RF receiver. RF receiver receives the signal, decodes and gives it to the micro controller. Finally the micro controller according to the received signal controls the motor with the help of motor driver.

Code:
/*PC BASED WIRELESS STEPPER MOTOR CONTROL*/

#include<stdio.h>

#include<conio.h>

#include<dos.h>

void main()

{

void dub(void);

c h a r e x [ 2 6 ] = { “ P r o g r a m m e d b y

V.MARIYAPPAN”};

int i;

char ex1[22]={“Programming Language:

C”};

int j;

char ex2[28]={“Operating system: Windows

98”};

int k;

char ex3[39]={“PC BASED WIRELESS STEPPER

MOTOR CONTROL”};

int l;

clrscr();

for(l=0;l<39;l++)

{

textcolor(14);gotoxy(21+l,9);

cprintf(“%c”,ex3[l]);

delay(50);

}

sound(1900);

delay(500);

nosound();

delay(100);

for(i=0;i<26;i++)

{

textcolor(11);gotoxy(27+i,16);

cprintf(“%c”,ex[i]);

delay(30);

}

for(k=0;k<28;k++)

{

textcolor(9);gotoxy(26+k,18);

cprintf(“%c”,ex2[k]);

delay(30);

}

for(j=0;j<22;j++)

{

textcolor(9);gotoxy(29+j,20);

cprintf(“%c”,ex1[j]);

delay(30);

}

sound(1800);

delay(500);

nosound();

getch();

dub();

}

void dub(void)

{

int i;

char ex[29]={“For any clarification contact”};

int j;

char ex1[31]={“Email-marietech2003@yahoo.

co.in”};

int k;

void clock(void);

void anty(void);

char ch;

clrscr();

textcolor(14);gotoxy(20,6);

cprintf(“PC BASED WIRELESS STEPPER MOTOR

CONTROL”);

textcolor(11); gotoxy(24,14);

cprintf(“FOR CLOCKWISE ROTATION PRESS

‘c’”);

textcolor(11);gotoxy(22,16);

cprintf(“FOR ANTICLOCKWISE ROTATION

PRESS ‘a’”);

textcolor(9);gotoxy(31,20);

cprintf(“FOR EXIT PRESS ‘q’”);

ch=getch();

switch(ch)

{

case ‘c’:clock();break;

case ‘a’:anty();break;

case ‘q’:

clrscr();

{

for(j=0;j<29;j++)

{

textcolor(9);gotoxy(27+j,14);

cprintf(“%c”,ex[j]);

delay(30);

}

for(k=0;k<31;k++)

{

textcolor(9);gotoxy(26+k,15);

cprintf(“%c”,ex1[k]);

delay(30);

}

outport(0x0378,0);

textcolor(14);gotoxy(1,25);

cprintf(“Press any key”);

getch();

exit(0);

}

default: clrscr();

textcolor(12);gotoxy(33,1

4);

cprintf(“WRONG KEY

PRESSED”);

for(i=0;i<5;i++)

{

sound(1000);

delay(100);

nosound();

delay(100);

}

dub();

}

getch();

}

void clock(void)

{

int p=0x0378;

char e;

clrscr();

textcolor(14);gotoxy(31,12);

cprintf(“CLOCKWISE DIRECTION”);

textcolor(9);gotoxy(1,25);

cprintf(“Press any key to stop”);

do

{

outport(p,1);

delay(200);

outport(p,2);

delay(200);

outport(p,4);

delay(200);

outport(p,8);

delay(200);

outport(p,0);

sound(1000);

delay(200);

nosound();

}

while(!kbhit());

getch();

dub();

}

void anty(void)

{

int p=0x0378;

char e;

clrscr();

textcolor(14);gotoxy(30,12);

cprintf(“ANTI CLOCKWISE DIRECTION”);

textcolor(9);gotoxy(1,25);

cprintf(“Press any key to stop”);

do

{

outport(p,8);

delay(200);

outport(p,4);

delay(200);

outport(p,2);

delay(200);

outport(p,1);

delay(200);

outport(p,0);

sound(2000);

delay(200);

nosound();

}

while(!kbhit());

getch();

dub();

}

Please Use Search http://seminarprojects.com/search.php wisely To Get More Information About A Seminar Or Project Topic
25-08-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: PC BASED WIRELESS STEPPER MOTOR CONTROL SYSTEM WITH MICROCONTROLLER
i want complete synopsis and data sheeets on this topic and give it as soon as possible..............
24-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Hi! please help by sending me the circuit schematics and documentation of this project to this e-mail: smithdascientist09[at]gmail.com
24-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Hi! please help by sending me the circuit schematics and documentation of this project to this
25-09-2012, 01:30 PM
To get more information about the topic "PC BASED WIRELESS STEPPER MOTOR CONTROL SYSTEM WITH MICROCONTROLLER " please visit the age
http://seminarprojects.com/Thread-pc-bas...controller
http://seminarprojects.net/t-pc-based-wi...controller
if you not get relevant information about PC BASED WIRELESS STEPPER MOTOR CONTROL SYSTEM WITH MICROCONTROLLER from there .. please reply here again with specific information request (with listing of sub titles and headings ) . so that we/generous users can help you on that
Rating PC BASED WIRELESS STEPPER MOTOR CONTROL SYSTEM WITH MICROCONTROLLER Options
Share PC BASED WIRELESS STEPPER MOTOR CONTROL SYSTEM WITH MICROCONTROLLER To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : motor, pc based control system, wireless stepper, wireless stepper motor using microcontroller using, wireless control by motor in microcontroller, wireless control motor from pc, wore less stepper moter controller, wireless motor control system, pc based wireless stepper motor control project, wireless stepper motor control using pc, control step motor pc wireless, pc to microcontroller wireless projects, pc based wireless stepper motor control, pc wireless stepper motor controller, presentation on wireless motor controller, pc based wireless stepper motor control system with microcontroller, project report of pc based wireless stepper motor controller pdf,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A NEW OPTIMUM POWER CONTROL SCHEME FOR LOW ENERGY HARVESTING SYSTEMS. project maker 0 37 28-07-2014 03:11 PM
Last Post: project maker
  Control and Performance of a Medium-Voltage Cascade H-bridge STATCOM seminar code 0 54 26-07-2014 04:36 PM
Last Post: seminar code
  A PARKING GUIDANCE AND INFORMATION SYSTEM BASED ON WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK project maker 0 33 26-07-2014 04:25 PM
  EMBEDDED SYSTEM’s USING PIC-16F877A MICROCONTROLLER project maker 0 42 26-07-2014 03:35 PM
  Automatic traffic control system seminar code 0 55 26-07-2014 12:22 PM
  mployment of scada system in water purification and transmission system seminar code 0 25 26-07-2014 10:11 AM
  Implementation of power system security and reliability considering risk under enviro seminar code 0 82 24-07-2014 04:33 PM
  POWER CONSERVATION BASED CONVEYOR BELT SYSTEM seminar code 0 103 22-07-2014 03:32 PM
  WIRELESS CHARGING OF HANDHELDS USING RADIO FREQUENCY OBTAINED FROM NON-CONVENTIONAL E seminar code 0 51 22-07-2014 11:44 AM
  GSM based Parents tracking of the student attendance in college seminar ideas 20 12,674 21-07-2014 04:56 PM
Last Post: Guest
This Page May Contain What is PC BASED WIRELESS STEPPER MOTOR CONTROL SYSTEM WITH MICROCONTROLLER And Latest Information/News About PC BASED WIRELESS STEPPER MOTOR CONTROL SYSTEM WITH MICROCONTROLLER,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about PC BASED WIRELESS STEPPER MOTOR CONTROL SYSTEM WITH MICROCONTROLLER Or Ask Here

Options: