Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)
Tags: THROUGH, CONTROL, GRID, POWER, power grid control through pc project, electric projects, grid component, java data grid, home automation using pc, advanced data grid, database grid, grid in java, java database grid, data grid java, data grid in java, power grid control through pc circuit diagram, POWER GRID CONTROL THROUGH PC,
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
16-05-2011, 10:37 PM
POWER GRID CONTROL THROUGH PC
please i need pdf papers, project report, code materials and presentations materials on POWER GRID CONTROL THROUGH PC.

Please Use Search http://seminarprojects.com/search.php wisely To Get More Information About A Seminar Or Project Topic
21-05-2011, 09:14 AM
RE: POWER GRID CONTROL THROUGH PC
POWER GRID CONTROL THROUGH PC

The aim of the project is to provide a facility by which we can control all the
appliances connected to the power grid through a Personal Computer(PC). This system provides a flexible method by which the power grid can be controlled remotely by the PC. The appliances connected to the power grid like bulbs, fans, TV, fridge, and air cooler etc can be controlled remotely. The RF remote transmitter must be connected to the PC and the control board must be connected to the power section of the house. RF communication enables the link between the PC and the control board.
The commands from the PC is received by the RF remote and it is transmitted into the air. The command includes the information of which all devices to turn on/off. Every device connected to the grid is given a particular command. The receiver connected to the control board receives the commands and gives it to a micro controller which switches the devices on or off.

Get the report here:

.pdf  Power-Grid-Control-Through-PC.pdf (Size: 69.48 KB / Downloads: 995)
27-09-2011, 09:57 PM
Hi i need a help to convince my lecturer to accepte this topic as my project title.
i needs more explanation about : " power grid control through pc".
some justification in how and what to use to make it,so ii can control my home appliances through my pc. please help ASAP!!
28-09-2011, 09:41 AM
to get more information about the topic"POWER GRID CONTROL THROUGH PC" refer the link bellow

http://www.seminarprojects.com/Thread-po...7#pid57037
05-10-2011, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the link with that i could get an overview of the project. i need some more specifications on how to to build that system if possible i working days and night to make my project a 1st class project
Rating POWER GRID CONTROL THROUGH PC Options
Share POWER GRID CONTROL THROUGH PC To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : pc based power grid control pdf, power grid control project details, controlling the power through a pc, power grid abstract, power grid control through pc projects, circuit diagram of power grid control project, base paper for power grid control through pc, power grid control through pc project, power control grid through pc, power grid controller through pc, project on power grid control full report, power grid, project on power grid control through pc pdf, full report on power grid, ciruit diagram of power grid control, abstract for power grid, project on power grid control through pc, power grid control through pc, power grid control through pc ppt,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  six channel petrochemical fire monitoring and control station D.JOESHEELA 5 3,186 Yesterday 11:44 AM
Last Post: mkaasees
  Cycle state logic analyser for Embedded control debugging Guest 0 125 20-07-2014 02:44 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Anti theft control through face recognition using FPGA Guest 3 740 20-06-2014 10:48 AM
Lightbulb power generation Guest 1 169 17-06-2014 10:17 AM
  Project Report on Automatic room power controller Guest 2 1,289 19-05-2014 11:58 AM
Last Post: seminar projects maker
  a microcontroller based control circuit that can be in setting the dierction of a dis Guest 1 155 25-04-2014 02:13 PM
  CONGESTION CONTROL Guest 1 96 24-04-2014 03:14 PM
  CONGESTION CONTROL Guest 1 101 24-04-2014 03:12 PM
  Pilot-Symbol Assisted Power Delay Profile Estimation for MIMO-OFDM Systems Reference Guest 0 89 24-04-2014 01:07 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Double acting power hacksaw Guest 1 178 14-04-2014 10:46 AM
This Page May Contain What is POWER GRID CONTROL THROUGH PC And Latest Information/News About POWER GRID CONTROL THROUGH PC,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about POWER GRID CONTROL THROUGH PC Or Ask Here

Options: