project report on online car shopping
The conventional market places have turned out to be more populated, offer lesser variety, and demands more time from the shoppers. For buying and selling of cars, people find difficult to go to such market places. Even then they are not sure about the quality / durability of the vehicles. Furthermore they are not sure what prices to ask / pay as far as used cars are concerned.So if they are provided an online platform, where these facilities are offered, people may prefer and seek such alternate channel.
The aim of the project is to develop a user-friendly system for the company to order processing and billing for car buying and selling.
• Creating a suitable database to store the information of customers, suppliers, cars.
• Creating a user-friendly interface to attract the customers.
• Produce suitable reports of bills and orders for the staff.
• To improve the service satisfaction by providing the items on time.
• To find any information about the items at any point of time very easily.
• To maintain the details of all the suppliers for the company.
• Manage the current way of gathering information and update it with the database system to provide an easy way that satisfies the user requirements
The project serves the staff in following ways.
The sales and order entry.
To know customer's, material's and supplier's details.
The system serves staff to search about the availability of items.
Accounts receivable and payable.
The project produces different type of reports and bills.
The project makes some function like the adding new items in the warehouse, reduction of the items from it .
Users of the system :
The users of system are employees in the company and owner of company.
The functionality of this project will be as follows:
• Make sales order for the customers.
• Searching for the availability of items.
• Show the catalogue of items and prices.
• Company (suppliers' contact and registration details) in the database.
• The user advantages are:
The user can know the available items immediately.
The user can know the price and other details.
The transaction of order will finish quickly.
• Project also does many other supporting functions like
receiving the order.
searching for availability of items and registering the details of items in the database.
Also, add new items, update the existing items
checking the items in the stock.
There are many activities that be is identified as project tasks. These tasks need methodologies, which help to complete analysis to the conclusion of the project.