Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)
Tags: smart, card, based, door, access, system, using,
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
03-11-2010, 11:55 PM
smart card based door access system using LCD
I am shrey mathuria, pursuing bachelor studies in Electronics & Communication stream. I am working on the project SMART CARD BASED DOOR ACCESS SYSTEM USING LCD and i am quite late in completing my project according to college schedule, and its time to submit a 100 page report on this..including Abstract,block diagram and circuit diagram explanation,Future expansion,applications and advantages,drawbacks...can I get atleast some required information or data from you as per I have mentioned above regarding to my project? coz i am not getting any detailed description or report like on my project.

Please Use Search http://seminarprojects.com/search.php wisely To Get More Information About A Seminar Or Project Topic
07-10-2012, 01:36 PM
RE: smart card based door access system using LCD
plz give me project report on Smart Card Based Door Access System with lcd...................

Please Use Search http://seminarprojects.com/search.php wisely To Get More Information About A Seminar Or Project Topic
08-10-2012, 12:29 PM
to get information about the topic "smart card based door access system using LCD" related topic refer the link bellow

http://seminarprojects.com/attachment.php?aid=5711
17-11-2012, 11:20 AM
SMARTCARD BASED DOOR ACCESS SYSTEM USING LCD

.pptx  SMARTCARD BASED DOOR.pptx (Size: 238.23 KB / Downloads: 22)

INTRODUCTION

Here is the microcontroller-based Smartcard based door access system that can be used where accessing of door or any other electrical device, can open using a smart card on inserting the card user’s data is read by the microcontroller which will process the data the card is an EPROM IC.
The system is small, simple, cost-effective and good for smartcard based door. Smartcard is one of the latest additions to the world of information technology . It is connected to the LCD & KEYPAD. Smartcard may have up to 512 kb of EEPROM.Also this circuit operation is easily understand and easily runs circuit.

CIRCUIT DISCRIPTION

Whole project can be divided into 7 blocks. They are:
 Power supply.
 Smartcard & smartcard Reader.
Microcontroller.
Switches.
 LCD interface.
 Buzzer interface.
 Relay interface.

16x2 LCD INTERFACE

Pin RC.0-to-RC.5 is connected with (16x2) LCD display. Microcontroller sends the data signals through pin no. RC.0-to-RC.3. this pin no. RC.0 to RC.3 is connected to pin no. 14 to11 of LCD display.
Control signal are send by microcontroller through pin no.RC.4 and RC.5 to LCD via pin no. 4 & 6 respectively. Pin no 3 of the LCD is used to control the contrast by using preset PR1.
Pin no. 1, 5 & 15 of LCD are normally connected to ground (GND). And pin no. 16 is normally connected to +5V (VCC) which supplies power to display.

BUZZER INTERFACE

Buzzer interface is used to audible indication for valid user and error situation and Alarm mode. A buzzer connected to the micro controller pin no. RC.7 via driver transistor BC547.
If we connect buzzer directly to pin no. RC.7 than buzzer will have input of only +5V at a current of around 0.6mA and to drive the buzzer it requires 12 volts at a current of around 50ma, which can’t be provided by the micro controller. So by keeping the driver transistor in common emitter configuration i.e. by connecting the pin no. RC.7 to base & buzzer to collector & another pin of buzzer to unregulated power supply of 12V (VDD) the buzzer can be operated.

Relay Interface

It is used for opening and closing of door. A Single-Pole-Double-Throw (SPDT) relay is connected to the micro controller pin no. RC.6 via driver transistor of BC547.
If we connect Relay directly to pin no. RC.6 than relay will have input of only +5V at a current of around 0.6mA and to drive the relay it requires 12 volts at a current of around 100ma, which can’t be provided by the micro controller. So by keeping the driver transistor in common emitter configuration i.e. by connecting the pin no. RC.6 to base & relay to collector & another pin of relay to unregulated power supply of 12V (VDD), the relay can be operated.
Now, when pin no. RC.6 pin will go high, the driver transistor will conduct and so current will flow from VDD to ground via LED L2 & so L2 LED will glow. And current will also flow from relay coil thus relay will operate.
Diode D6 is the standard diode on a 5 mechanical relay to prevent back EMF from damaging driver transistor Q2 when the relay releases it. LED L2 glow indicates that relay on.
Rating smart card based door access system using LCD Options
Share smart card based door access system using LCD To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : card based door access, smart card based door access, project of door access using smart card, projct report on smart card based door access sys with lcd, smart card based door access system application, smart card based door access system report pdf, smatr card base door acces system report, smart card baseddoor access system, smart card based door access system with lcd, smart card based door opening and closing system, smart card based door access system, smart card based door acces system report pdf, smart card based door access system ppt, smart card based door access system project, smart card based door access system project detail with diagrams,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  free online shopping system projecin php yihenewb 1 105 31-03-2014 09:56 AM
Last Post: mkaasees
  pwm based speed control of dc series motor using at89c52 paddusri45 1 90 28-03-2014 12:09 PM
  compressed air production using vehicle suspension system Guest 1 85 22-03-2014 11:14 AM
  compressed air production using vehicle suspension system Guest 0 66 21-03-2014 06:47 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Gsm based Dotmatrix display Sagar_Chudasama 0 64 18-03-2014 11:21 AM
Last Post: Sagar_Chudasama
Information A Moving Target Detection Algorithm Based on the Dynamic Background Guest 1 100 05-03-2014 03:23 PM
Last Post: seminar projects maker
  dtmf based home appliance control system Guest 0 133 23-02-2014 11:24 AM
  BLIND ASSISTANT NAVIGATION SYSTEM Tarakeshava M K 0 120 23-02-2014 12:33 AM
Last Post: Tarakeshava M K
  cyber management system Guest 0 96 21-02-2014 06:36 PM
  PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL SYSTEM bhuvaneshwaran 0 110 20-02-2014 02:54 PM
Last Post: bhuvaneshwaran
This Page May Contain What is smart card based door access system using LCD And Latest Information/News About smart card based door access system using LCD,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about smart card based door access system using LCD Or Ask Here

Options: