Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)
Tags: dumb, deaf, pic microcontroller, electric engineering, picaxe microcontroller, electronics project ideas, projects for final year, projects for students, electronic project, projects for final year students, project for final year, ideas for engineering projects, electrical projects for students, avr micro, microcontroller, speaking, speaking microcontroller for deaf and dumb,
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
02-03-2011, 11:51 AM
speaking microcontroller for deaf and dumb
about the project
circuit diagram
program

Please Use Search http://seminarprojects.com/search.php wisely To Get More Information About A Seminar Or Project Topic
03-03-2011, 09:44 AM
RE: speaking microcontroller for deaf and dumb

.jpg  components.jpg (Size: 27.42 KB / Downloads: 558)

i may show you the above details , which included components,flow chart,programing,Proposed system
i got these these whole from this project article
http://www.iaeng.org/publication/IMECS20...67-572.pdf

Please Use Search http://seminarprojects.com/search.php wisely To Get More Information About A Seminar Or Project Topic
16-06-2011, 10:46 AM
sir/mam, i m doing my final year in electronics and instrumentation engineering in B.E.I need to a mini project and final year project.i want some ideas.i m good in digital signal processing,c programming and labview.suggest me a good project to do which will suit for me.i hav an idea of doing "speaking microcontroller for deaf and dumb".but i dont hav any idea about it.help me for doing it by sending some reports and abstracs wit the max estimation cost.
sir i wanna do a project whose half of the components i hav known well or studied.

25-06-2011, 08:18 PM
hey, can u mail me the details (report) of this project tomorrow?...
thanks...

my email ad: leyn_sy25[at]yahoo.com
18-12-2011, 01:46 PM
please send me abstract and more info about this topic

Rating speaking microcontroller for deaf and dumb Options
Share speaking microcontroller for deaf and dumb To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : speaking microcontroller, speaking microcontroller for deaf and, deaf and dumb ideas, systems deaf and dumb, deaf and dumb seminar, abstract of speaking microcontroller for deaf and dumb, speaking microcontroller for deaf and dumb circuit diagram, deaf and dumb seminars 2012, ppt on speaking microcontroller for deaf and dumb, speaking microcontroller for deaf and dumb ppt, pdf for speaking microcontroller for deaf and dumb, abstract for speaking microcontroller for deaf and dumb, 28 speaking microcontroller for deaf and dumb, speaking controller for dumb and deaf, 19 speaking microcontroller for deaf and dumb, speaking microcontroller for deaf and dumb,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  advanced railway gate control system using microcontroller Guest 0 83 20-09-2014 11:04 AM
Last Post: Guest
  real time communication between dumb and deaf shweta jagtap 0 113 21-08-2014 06:57 PM
Last Post: shweta jagtap
Video microcontroller based car black box chavan.harshal5@gmail.com 5 3,453 21-05-2014 08:32 AM
  a microcontroller based control circuit that can be in setting the dierction of a dis Guest 1 184 25-04-2014 02:13 PM
Last Post: mkaasees
  hand talk for dumb onlineuser 1 192 12-03-2014 09:38 AM
Last Post: seminar projects maker
  hand talk for dumb onlineuser 0 159 11-03-2014 11:29 PM
Last Post: onlineuser
  microcontroller and touchscreen based wireless library catalog system Guest 3 1,449 11-03-2014 09:31 AM
  microcontroller based safety guard for blind ramyata mahajan 29 16,364 22-01-2014 07:50 PM
  Microcontroller based punch card system, Sensor operated paper counting machine Guest 0 370 16-01-2014 03:17 PM
  speaking microcontroller for dumb and deaf Guest 3 800 15-01-2014 10:20 AM
This Page May Contain What is speaking microcontroller for deaf and dumb And Latest Information/News About speaking microcontroller for deaf and dumb,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about speaking microcontroller for deaf and dumb Or Ask Here

Options: