Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)
Tags: PROBLEM, DUBAI, SUNFEAST, SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEMS,
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
19-05-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM
@50
See the business model of videotalk it's very much similar to that of sunfeast and is definitely ponzi.you have Skype,google and other major players providing free video services and thousands of web hosting companies who can help us with free web site development and hosting.Then why do you have to pay ridiculously high prices for getting licensed to sell videotalk.Why do you are persuaded to add people under you when you want to sell something,videotalk is a fraudulent pyramid scheme,following the same exact business model.

Just see their web portal a higher secondary student can build a web page like that in be day ,it's horrible.
19-05-2013, 12:19 AM
I would like to bring to the kind attention of all the guys posting here....please be aware that no business model is sustainable unless you have a credible product.We have 100s of examples of poor people falling prey to Ponzi schemes,like monavi,nano excel,videotalk,sunfeast,and many other pyramid schemes.why we are not learning from our mistakes.

When I said about videotalk,I did it with fully authority of a person who was researching their activities in dubai for around a year now.it all started with one of my frends persuading me to join their ranks.I did elaborate research on them and consulted with sme startups which run network support business ,as per them ,they have not seen a worse product than videotalk in years.

Coming to world wide offices,that's the best defence these guys put up,when they are burst,tht they have an office in usa or uk,I have been usa and have not found a single firm using their product.
19-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Guys,
This Sunfeast is a fraudulent company and they have stolen all the funds of investors.
I suggest, people be careful in future and dont invest in such ponzi schemes...
20-05-2013, 02:56 PM
Babar is the mouthpiece of Radhai. He must be included on the complaint.
After 22 May, as promised by Sunfeast. If he cannot return my money, I would definitely include him as an accomplice.
All people here, please file a complaint if they will not return the money on 22 May, 2013.
You can file the complaint directly to the nearest police station accessible to you.
Just bring the copy of your passbook and Invoices.
Avoid reading google group, that is PRO-SUNFEAST. (They used the name of GODS in vain, they praise Babar every 5 minutes, but we are all tired, we need our money back).
Take care of your sanity/ mind when you read the forums.
You decide, that is your money. You need to complaint.
20-05-2013, 06:19 PM
hello everyone, my name is nizar, and I would like to bring your attention too some important facts, after gaining some trust back the day of the seminar, we did everything they said, we send our data to the mentioned e mail address... but still no answer, even their website is shut down, so stop being fooled by these people who try to shut you up and try to gain time so these two thieves get released, I'm starting to think that these thieves hired some trash people to shut us up and help them get out of jail, one more thing, people with millions of dollars like them are not going to have hard time escaping from the country even without passports, so I advise everybody , don't fall into this trap, I really believe that they're not planing to give back the money, actually I don't believe that they even have the funds to do that, right now all they think about is to be released from jail and then leave the country, so I urge everyone to file complaint at rafaa police station or at the prosecution office as soon as possible to make sure they never leave the jail, if anyone has a different opinion here's my number and try to convince me otherwise 0559241819
Rating SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM Options
Share SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : yhs 01, sunfeast closed seminarprojects, sunfeast, sunfeast uae, sunfeast closure dubai, sun feast infotech at googlegroups com, sunfeast company, latest update about sunfeast dubai, sunfeast infotech problem in dubai, sunfeast thread, sun feast infotect at googlegroups com, sunfeast infotech, radhai sunfeast, sunfeast infotech dubai jail news, sunfeast dubai closed, dubai sunfeast, sunfeastinfotech news problem, google groups sunfeast dubai, sunfeast infotech dubai problem, sunfeast jail dubai, cid dubai news sunfeast, sunfeast dubai problem, sunfeast infotech dubai problems, dubai news sunfeast, sunfeast dubai, seminarprojects com thread sunfeast dubai problem,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  can u solve this problem cherricharan0@gmail.com 2 341 23-11-2013 08:53 AM
Last Post: mahammadgouse
  problem of npa and its impact on banks (with reference to stat bank of india) Guest 1 431 13-06-2013 11:30 AM
Last Post: study tips
  y2k38 problem amareshbonam 1 1,682 20-02-2012 03:12 PM
Last Post: seminar paper
  solving transient stability problem using rungekutta 4th order method in matlab diggi_777 1 2,771 01-04-2011 08:58 PM
Last Post: abosalma
Rainbow tower of hanoi problem using opengl nikhilmohan89 0 2,357 18-04-2010 07:54 PM
Last Post: nikhilmohan89
This Page May Contain What is SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM And Latest Information/News About SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM Or Ask Here

Options: