Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)
Tags: PROBLEM, DUBAI, SUNFEAST, SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEMS,
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
03-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Question SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM
RE: sunfeast infotech fraud company
The more you complaint the harder it will be to take back our investment. Their passports were with the police so they cannot go out of UAE.
They have the option to just admit the fault and commute their jail sentence, end of story all of us will not be able to take our money.
We do not need to meet at any place, just be vigilant.
There is no such thing as civil lawsuit here in Dubai. One person one complaint.

Option 1: shut up and wait for the situation to subside, DED needs them to open and settle their dues with people. You know Dubai govt, trust them, anyway they are still in UAE and not able to go out that easy. UAE law protects investors like us that is the reaon they were catch because they are doing business outside of their license.

Option 2: go to police and court tomorrow, arrange for a lawyer/advocate to represent you if the trial would be held at least 1 to 2 months from filing of the case.

Simple, very simple... For me, as well as other big investors i talked to, are taking option 1.

I trust also that DED would be coming up with a solution for investors just in case they would not allow them anymore to operate.

Its up to you, those invested money are yours anyway so it is not my business whichever option you would take.

Stay calm, be strong, be wise!!!

Reference: http://seminarprojectsThread-sunfeast-infotech-fraud-company?page=135#ixzz2SEzBG4bH[/font]
03-05-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM
i stand by your comment mate, mine is a hug investment that i can afford to loose it i am just sitting tight waiting to open up and slowly cancel one by one

oops i meant i cant afford to loose it a life time saving had gone into it
03-05-2013, 10:46 PM
I invested half of my whole savings from working 3 yrs here.
Are you guys just invested recently? I joined April. I haven't had any return yet.
Seems last 1.5 years of my life wasted.
one kabayan employee said they are looking 2nd week of May to reopen.
And they can't issue official statement as police said not to coz the case is already under investigation.
03-05-2013, 11:22 PM
I am a housewife & invested just in april ...was suppose to get payment on monday ..... I had to convince my hubby so much for dis investment n now I look like a fool Sad

I had planned to support ma family as well as my mother bak home in india... all ma dreams have washed off .... God please help us to atleast get bak our initial amt
03-05-2013, 11:29 PM
I started investing last year. It was just a lapse on Sunfeast part, they are taking investments for outsourcing projects, but their trade license did not allow them to transact as such.
Sorry for you #3...

Post #4: i understand your situation and feel sorry for you. Your intention is just to help and save some for your family back home.
Prayers can move mountains, sister... Pray harder...
03-05-2013, 11:37 PM
@ #5 : I hope we all support each other in dis tough situation ... & may god help us well... we are innocent n god will surely listen to us ...
03-05-2013, 11:39 PM
reading all these messages i am so very depressed that i might do something to myself then the authorities would really really take this issue serious so that the rest of my fellow investors at least might get their money back
03-05-2013, 11:41 PM
I agree #6: all of us invested our hard earned money, money that we dreamed to expand and increase a bit for the sole purpose of saving for ours, our family and extended families' future...
03-05-2013, 11:42 PM
@ #5 : I hope we all support each other in dis tough situation ... & may god help us well... we are innocent n god will surely listen to us ...

@ #7 : Please don't think of doing sumthing to urself .... dont think of taking such steps .... even i took sum money frm ma hubby n sum I borrowed frm my frnd .... I dont knw how to repay my frnd now ..... We all r stuck in dis but stay calm .... God will help us !!!
03-05-2013, 11:46 PM
#7: any good step that you would make just bear in mind that God will always be at your side.
I am tired of reading hatred and scams and accusations on the other thread. What i need now, and perhaps all of us, is prayer and inspiration that despite and inspite of all that happened, life would still go on...
04-05-2013, 01:23 AM
[/color]@ All : #411 in other thread on pg. 137 has posted the following :

[/color][color=#000000]Just spoken to one of employee of SunFeast and she told me Radhay has release from Police and she picked her from Al Raffa P.S. Radhay told her that employee to inform all customers who call her that we will open before end of this week. For further detail I shall update to all on Sunday(05.05.2013). Call Me. 050-3822....
Just spoken to one of employee of SunFeast and she told me Radhay has release from Police and she picked her from Al Raffa P.S. Radhay told her that employee to inform all customers who call her that we will open before end of this week. For further detail I shall update to all on Sunday(05.05.2013). Call Me. 055-66759..

Reference: http://seminarprojectsThread-sunfeast-infotech-fraud-company?page=137#ixzz2SGFX1JMk
04-05-2013, 01:51 AM
I will continue to wait for next week. That is the least and best I can do. If they will open, we wait for the result and their action to solve this problem they have been through.
I am assured that they are under Dubai Govt watch.
This is UAE, investors and everybody is protected by the law.
04-05-2013, 09:43 AM
Dear Sir/Mam

Can we get our investment back or not and i lost heavy amount in this and please update and waiting for your reply.
04-05-2013, 10:40 AM
chk out dis post on other thread :

Guys, just recd a mail from Radhai. I hope u guys also would have recd it. If not here it is.

Dear Customers,

I would like to inform that Sunfeast Infotech will function in 10 days. One of our customer made a complained that we are not paying the salary so whole company is under CID custody, investigation is going on we have produced all the details,in one week the formalities will be finished. Whoever is willing to continue they can continue with us otherwise they can cancel the contract and can take the money what they have deposited. We didnt force anyone to join if you dont like you can cancel the contract but dont give false complained, 6000 families are surviving in Sunfeast plz i request everyone not to spoil it.

Regards,

Radhai

--
Radhai

Reference: http://seminarprojectsThread-sunfeast-infotech-fraud-company?page=139#ixzz2SIVY8ZVy

And dis as well

Thanks Post # 416, My name is Babar Yaqub and i am working with sunfeast since last few months. Me and my group is with the company in this tough situation from 28th evening, which they are facing as we believe that every body enjoyed (except those who joined recently and this accident happened) so morall ethics and professional / mature manners require us to be with them in present scenario. Our heartidly best wishes & Prayers are for sunfeast that once again they can start and all of us can smile.

I am providing my contact details here especially to make all those shut up who instead of making others to behave responsible, sugguesting them to creat problems for all of us,,,doing nothing but only adding panic and tensions (same like me if they can also dare to provide their contact details here,,so once things are settled, company can kick them out cancelling their contracts) and for all those who think SUNFEAST WAS REALLY A PLATEFORM WHERE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WERE DEPENDING,,,MOST WELCOME TO OUR FORUMS for latest updates (with positiveness). Add requests can be sent by e mail please.

My friend - Post # 416,
Can you please forward the same mail on "raj_day[at]hotmail.com",,,as we have a data base of more then 1000 sunfeast fellows so can be forwarded to every one. in addition,,till now our both the forums ( E MAIL & GOOGLE NEW GROUP) Priyanka and Jamal are very much in contact with me / us. once yesterday Ms.Radhey was released i spoke to her personally also and today morning one of us had a meeting with her too in Ber Dubai. same information she provided and assured of getting back once situation is resolved. In Addition,we had a detailed discussion with Mr.Jamal and the conclusion is that by sunday INSHA ALLAH key persons of the company (Mr.Raja & Mr.Kumar) will be released on bail, once they will be in a position to open their offices then only every operational matter can be sorted out (and it makes sense to me also)

Keep praying
Babar Yaqub (055 - 1814837)[/b]

Reference: http://seminarprojectsThread-sunfeast-infotech-fraud-company?page=140#ixzz2SIVvj3qF
04-05-2013, 11:13 AM
#14: i am in contact with Mr Babar since Thursday.

Same as him and his group, i will be with Sunfeast on this tough situation.

To all those who put their security cheques to bank, check your Project Contract Terms & Conditions... You may be in trouble guys if you breached one of the conditions.
04-05-2013, 11:51 AM
# 15 ... M d one who posted on 14 ...

We all have to trust them ..... m supporting all of u ....
waiting for sunfeast to come bak .... its a big relief aftr i read Mr. Babar's post !!!!
04-05-2013, 12:59 PM
Hello guys

Even me & some of my frnds have recvd email from Radhai !!!

Now i completely trust tht they will start operating like before !!! I request all of u to stay calm & dont take ne steps tht might create problm for all of us !!!

Here goes d mail :

Dear Customers,

I would like to inform that Sunfeast Infotech will function in 10 days. One of our customer made a complained that we are not paying the salary so whole company is under CID custody, investigation is going on we have produced all the details,in one week the formalities will be finished. Whoever is willing to continue they can continue with us otherwise they can cancel the contract and can take the money what they have deposited. We didnt force anyone to join if you dont like you can cancel the contract but dont give false complained, 6000 families are surviving in Sunfeast plz i request everyone not to spoil it.

Regards,

Radhai

Radhai
04-05-2013, 01:43 PM
Just spike to Radhi of Sunfeast. All is well, they would be opening on 15th May after the formalities and paperworks.
Guys, you now Dubai rules, they would never let you out of jail if you're in serious trouble.
The fact that they let her out and give time for the company to recrify its mistakes means all would be okay.
Just a personal opinion.
04-05-2013, 04:37 PM
Just now spoke to Radhi thanks atleast they are answering phone and she told they will start on 15th May
04-05-2013, 05:02 PM
Hi. I jsut found out about this today. I have invested 5,500aed in Sunfeast and I didn't get anything in return yet. I know that many kabayans and other nationalities invested more than I do, but this 5,500aed means a lot to me,still. Do you guys think we still have hope that it will be reopened again?

Let's hope and pray for the best.
05-05-2013, 02:00 AM
Mr.Raja is General Manager of the company,
Mr.Kumar was his partner or 2nd to G.M.
Mr.Jamal is PRO of sunfeast,
Ms.Radhai is Marketing Manager,
Ms.Priyanka is Branch manager of Qusais branch manager.
Ms.Adora is one of the staff person.

My friends, my only intention and message to you generally and to
(# 454 especially), that it is a matter of choice and your own wisdom. If you think, you will be in a better position filing a case, please go ahead right now, u r waiting for wht ? your money is ur money, right ? Honestly saying that your (and people like u) this behaviour shows that trying to push others in trouble only but not daring to step ahead,hmm? so simple, if i am sure for some thing, i will simply go and do it, why to add more tensiions to innocent people who are already so worried for their investments and savings and i am literally telling that a few lady members Prayed crying for sunfeast to restart during their tele talk, do u still think this forum is the right place to comment and try to create a hypo situation? please behave maturely and be responsible.

In my personal opinion, filing a complaint will add the problems for them to come out & fix the issue. Instead of (what me and my group is doing) is that keep ourselves very much updated every day development (we are doing from the very 1st evening when all this happened), let them be in a position to make our investments safely return or continue (who ever wants), we are very very much direct in contact with the above mentioned staff on a regular basis. the conclusion is only 1 : DECISION MAKERS ARE INSIDE (Al Rafa P.Station,Bur dubai), ALL THIS CAN BE SOLVED ONCE ONLY AND ONLY MR.RAJA & MR.KUMAR WILL COME OUT, i.e, what,when and how to do? SUNFEAST CAN BE RE-FUNCTIONAL ONLY ONCE THE KEY PERSONS WILL BE RELEASED AND MANAGE TO OPEN THERE OFFICES. If it makes sense to every one, discourage all those who are just trying others to step forward, doing nothing by themselves just adding tension.

Thanks
Babar Yaqub
Sunfeast family member (Customer pool)
055 - 1814837
raj_day[at]hotmail.com
Welcome to Join group sun-feast-infotech[at]googlegroups.com

Reference: http://seminarprojectsThread-sunfeast-infotech-fraud-company?page=153#ixzz2SMFMtahb
05-05-2013, 04:33 AM
Thank's so much if they start again on may 15th, we know they are good people of members of company sunfeast, they know some people they give money for investment even they dont have a big salary here in dubai. But they do for invest.. and thank you sunfeast coz you will help those people.. but please dont cheat the poor people mostly kabayans no have a big salary here
05-05-2013, 05:01 AM
LETS ALL PRAY TO FINISH PROBLEM, DONT COMPLAINED BETTER, THEY WILL OPEN AND START AGAIN, JUST RELAX AND COOL..
05-05-2013, 01:49 PM
There are many questions and everything are not clearing up because we are not hearing any official statement from Sunfeast.
But, all these people bashing and writing negative comments, am sure are afraid to complaint.
This is my personal opinion, the reason why I am still not complaining and just waitign for Sunfeast (and praying too) to reopen.
My opinion, I am afraid to complaint because if an investigation would be initiated due to my complaint, they will surely dig deeper on what is involved on the investment. Right? The encoding project of PDFs or form filling.
I personally ask my employer and our PRO as I also ask their legal opinion and help, for them it is okay and no worries on me being sued as they understand that I invested for the sole intention of earning money quicker.
But, they presented to me a scenario wherein an investigation would go farther and the ENCODING part of the investment would be divulged eventually. They warned me, that even, if my sponsor/ employer would not complaint... The Labour Dept. might step into this matter, and eventually I would be on the wrong side because it would be emphasized that I took up a part time job which is a clear condition of the investment to materialized and get the 50% project payment.
The ENCODING PART of the investment, as presented by my employer and PRO, is and will always be a breached of the labour contract. A breached of the contract may put me into a more complicated situation.
Therefore, my silence and the silence of most investors... will never be implied that we will just watch Sunfeast to disappear.
If going to complain is just that easy, I would be the first one to file a legal case against Sunfeast, but, on my own opinion and advice of my employer...
If Sunfeast will not open and will not be able to return my investment, LET IT GO... Money is money, but complications that would add up if a complaint would be raised... is not enough to compensate the trouble and breached with the labour contract.
To all those bashing and on fighting mode to go for a legal battle, I support you. do it, it is your money and you have all the right, but what I stated above is the other side of the story and a scenario that may happen if a deeper investigation would be initiated for all the complaints against Sunfeast.
Good luck to all of us. May your God and my God, help us all and show us the right way to take on this very difficult situation.
05-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Boss don't give some stupid reason not to register a case against Sunfeast. Dubai government never says you cannot invest money to make profit with different company. What about online commodity and currency trading? This is for individuals who can invest money and do trading. do you call this part time job? then it is not illegal....Don't worry bravo your money is safe. UAE labor law will not allow you to work in 2 companies at the same time Eg: Morning working for starbuck and evening working for Tim Hortans. With sunfeast you have invested to make profit, This company may be a scam and it is under investigation. Let us think positively that this company will open or this company needs to return back the invested money. As per my investigation Raja and Kumar are the owners and they cannot escape without returning back the money.
Rating SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM Options
Share SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : yhs 01, sunfeast closed seminarprojects, sunfeast, sunfeast uae, sunfeast closure dubai, sun feast infotech at googlegroups com, sunfeast company, latest update about sunfeast dubai, sunfeast infotech problem in dubai, sunfeast thread, sun feast infotect at googlegroups com, sunfeast infotech, radhai sunfeast, sunfeast infotech dubai jail news, sunfeast dubai closed, dubai sunfeast, sunfeastinfotech news problem, google groups sunfeast dubai, sunfeast infotech dubai problem, sunfeast jail dubai, cid dubai news sunfeast, sunfeast dubai problem, sunfeast infotech dubai problems, dubai news sunfeast, sunfeast dubai, seminarprojects com thread sunfeast dubai problem,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  An optimal solution for image edge detection problem using simplified gabour wavelet Guest 2 218 07-04-2016 03:30 PM
Last Post: dhanabhagya
Wink credit card processing srs document and problem statement Sugapriyaalwarsamy 0 496 13-07-2015 07:09 PM
Last Post: Sugapriyaalwarsamy
  can u solve this problem cherricharan0@gmail.com 2 469 23-11-2013 08:53 AM
Last Post: mahammadgouse
  problem of npa and its impact on banks (with reference to stat bank of india) Guest 1 649 13-06-2013 11:30 AM
Last Post: study tips
  y2k38 problem amareshbonam 1 2,053 20-02-2012 03:12 PM
Last Post: seminar paper
  solving transient stability problem using rungekutta 4th order method in matlab diggi_777 1 3,049 01-04-2011 08:58 PM
Last Post: abosalma
Rainbow tower of hanoi problem using opengl nikhilmohan89 0 2,776 18-04-2010 07:54 PM
Last Post: nikhilmohan89
This Page May Contain What is SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM And Latest Information/News About SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM Or Ask Here

Options: