Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)
Tags: to, touch screen bar games, touch screen blackberry phone, touchscreen blackberry for att, touch screen blackberry for t mobile, touchscreen boost mobile phone, touchscreen barebones, touch screen computers, touch screen camera, touchscreen cell phones, touch screen computer monitor, touch screen cash register, touch screen calendar, touchscreen cookbook, touch screen coffee table, touch screen digital camera, touch screen displays, touch screen desktop, touchscreen drivers, touchscreen directory, touch screen dell,
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
12-10-2010, 05:42 PM
TOUCH-LESS TOUCHSCREEN USER INTERFACE

.docx  touchscreen.docx (Size: 1.03 MB / Downloads: 873)
TOUCH-LESS TOUCHSCREEN USER INTERFACE

ABSTRACT:

It was the touch screens which initially created great furore.Gone are the days when you have to fiddle with the touch screens and end scratching up. Touch screen displays are ubiquitous worldwide.Frequent touching a touchscreen display with a pointing device such as a finger can result in the gradual de-sensitization of the touchscreen to input and can ultimately lead to failure of the touchscreen. To avoid this a simple user interface for Touchless control of electrically operated equipment is being developed. EllipticLabs innovative technology lets you control your gadgets like Computers, MP3 players or mobile phones without touching them. A simple user interface for Touchless control of electrically operated equipment. Unlike other systems which depend on distance to the sensor or sensor selection this system depends on hand and or finger motions, a hand wave in a certain direction, or a flick of the hand in one area, or holding the hand in one area or pointing with one finger for example. The device is based on optical pattern recognition using a solid state optical matrix sensor with a lens to detect hand motions. This sensor is then connected to a digital image processor, which interprets the patterns of motion and outputs the results as signals to control fixtures, appliances, machinery, or any device controllable through electrical signals
18-03-2011, 05:42 PM
RE: TOUCH-LESS TOUCHSCREEN USER INTERFACE
i want some other information about touch me not
02-08-2011, 05:13 PM
I am student of last year B.E. Elec and Comm. and want to make a project on touch screen interfacing it with microcontroller...can u give me a circuit diagram of how to interface a 320x240 lcd touch screen with controller?

Please Use Search http://seminarprojects.com/search.php wisely To Get More Information About A Seminar Or Project Topic
03-08-2011, 10:07 AM
To get more information about the topic "TOUCH-LESS TOUCHSCREEN USER INTERFACE " please refer the link below

http://www.seminarprojects.com/Thread-to...erface-ppt

http://www.seminarprojects.com/Thread-to...-interface
12-01-2012, 01:41 AM
can i please get the full report on touchless touchscreen user interface..its very urgent as i submited the topic for mah seminar.....plz help me.....as i need to prepare for the same..thnxx! Smile

Please Use Search http://seminarprojects.com/search.php wisely To Get More Information About A Seminar Or Project Topic
Rating TOUCH-LESS TOUCHSCREEN USER INTERFACE Options
Share TOUCH-LESS TOUCHSCREEN USER INTERFACE To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : technology lets you, abstract of touchless touch screen, ppt topics for cse touch screen, touch less touch screen user interface, touchless touch screen abstract, touchless touch screen technology, touch less touch screen seminar report, latest touchless touch screen technology ppt, latest touch screen technology for computer science pdf report, touchless touchscreen user interface, touchless touchscreen, touchless touch screen, www hitslot com touch less touch screen user interface, ppt on ui controls in mobile computing, a touchless touch screen, touchless touch screen technology ppt, touchless touch screen ppt, ppt for touchless touchscreen user interface,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Brain Computer Interface mkaasees 0 125 25-09-2014 02:23 PM
Last Post: mkaasees
  TOUCH SCREEN SEMINAR REPORT project maker 0 107 11-09-2014 11:06 AM
Last Post: project maker
  Zforce Touchscreen Technology seminar report project maker 0 98 25-08-2014 03:10 PM
Last Post: project maker
  ES-MPICH2: A Message Passing Interface with Enhanced Security project topic data seminar 0 87 25-08-2014 02:29 PM
Last Post: data seminar
  TOUCH SCREEN BASED MENU ORDERING & DISPLAYING SYSTEM FOR RESTAURANTS SEMINAR REPORT seminar code 0 78 23-08-2014 12:05 PM
Last Post: seminar code
  Human Computer Interface (HCI) seminar code 0 145 16-07-2014 11:57 AM
Last Post: seminar code
  The application of touchscreen technology computer tips 0 109 10-06-2014 12:36 PM
Last Post: computer tips
  Small Computer System Interface : Seminar Report and PPT study tips 0 115 09-06-2014 03:20 PM
Last Post: study tips
  Human Computer Interface : Seminar Report and PPT seminar post 0 108 09-06-2014 11:51 AM
Last Post: seminar post
  Real Time Application Interface : Seminar Report and PPT seminar projects maker 0 110 07-06-2014 02:51 PM
Last Post: seminar projects maker
This Page May Contain What is TOUCH-LESS TOUCHSCREEN USER INTERFACE And Latest Information/News About TOUCH-LESS TOUCHSCREEN USER INTERFACE,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about TOUCH-LESS TOUCHSCREEN USER INTERFACE Or Ask Here

Options: