RE: WIRELESS BASED BANK SECURITY SYSTEM USING SENSOR full report
WIRELESS_BASED_BANK_SECURITY_SYSTEM_USING_SENSOR.ppt (Size: 107 KB / Downloads: 147)
WIRELESS BASED BANK SECURITY SYSTEM USING SENSORS.
Pyroelectric sensors are low-cost, low-power small components commonly used to trigger alarm in the presence of humans or moving objects by means of black body radiation, the use of an array of pyroelectric sensors can lead to extraction of more features such as direction of movements, speed, number of people and other characteristics. In this work a low-cost pyroelectric infrared sensor based wireless network is set up to be used for tracking people motion. A novel technique is proposed to distinguish the direction of movement and the number of people passing. The approach has low computational requirements, therefore it is well-suited to limited-resources devices such as wireless nodes.
PRESENTLY AVAILABLE SOLUTIONS
• Auto dialer system.
• Remotely operated system using land lines.
• Depends fully on cable connecytivity.
• Only one way communication.
• Unable to take any local and immediate action.
In this security system we are sensing the human movements by means of PIR sensors and alerting the security and the police simultaneously using zigbee and gsm wireless networks.This system automatically gets turned on when the bank gets closed this is mainly done by means of IR sensors.
• Two way communication can send and receive messages.
• Land line disturbances not involved.
• No maintenance required.
• Operates on any gsm network SIM card.
• User friendly start up.
• Protection of premises
• Remote operation & control
• Data transfer
• Control room solutions
• Manual control
• Process control
• Real estate surveillance
• Alarms and controls,
• Car alarm
• House alarm
• Boat alarm
• Gsm module
• A GSM modem is a wireless modem that works with GSM networks. A wireless modem behaves like a Hayes compatible dial-up modem. GSM modem sends and receives data through radio waves. A GSM modem can be an external unit or a PCMCIA card (also called PC Card). An external GSM modem is connected to a PC through a serial cable, a USB cable, Bluetooth or Infrared. Like a GSM mobile phone, a GSM modem requires a SIM card from a wireless carrier in order to operate.PC's use AT commands to control a modem.GSM modems support an extended set of AT commands. These extended AT commands are defined in the GSM standards.
• With the extended AT commands, you can do things like:
• Read, write and delete SMS messages.
• Send SMS messages.
• Monitor the signal strength.
• Monitor the charging status and charge level of the battery.
We proposed a novel configuration for the sensors and a set of features that can be easily calculated by typical wireless sensor nodes based on low power microcontrollers (e.g. 8 bit ones).As it is a wireless based technique without the knowledge of the thief we can alert the security and the police station with the alert signal and the LCD display, also their exists a credit of switching on the system automatically.
The future advancement that can be done in this project is that we can transfer a live video of about what is prevailing there using 3G technology.